Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Camp NaNoWrimo April 2016: 2/5

So last Sunday I didn't get a lot done on my project and I meant to give a little highlight on the write-ins, but ended up not seeing as I was unable to watch them in their entirety before my Sunday post.  I will admit though that I am working on the story and am tempting to draw out or find a way to create a map on a computer to give the overall area that the story, which is promising as a series starter instead of a stand alone (which was my original plan), spans.  Is what you're working on shaping up differently than you originally planned?

I'm also working on it's cover.  I'm thinking of using the house I have in Camp NaNoWrimo April 2016: 1/5 as the background and impose a picture of either the family or their vehicle to make this story's cover and if it really is the start of a series, use the house as a backdrop for the cover.  Give your opinions on these thoughts in the comments.  Maybe you have a better idea?  If so, don't be afraid to comment about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment