Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Camp NaNoWrimo April 2016: 1/5

So this was the first week of Camp NaNoWriMo.  I finally figured out what I wished to work on.  It'll be something kind of paranormal.  For more information why don't you check out my Camp NaNoWriMo page.  If you'd like, you can even add me as a writing buddy.  The picture I'm referring to is:
 

Neat isn't it?  I took the picture from just inside a building across the street from it.  The way the tree just kind of guards over the house barren of the leaves that are typical of spring lends itself to a more eerie atmosphere.  Then as I was walking my dog only a few days ago I thought of this picture while seeing how friendly and welcoming the rest of the town was.  I couldn't help but wonder how much of a story lies in just the opposite atmospheres.  What is the welcoming and safe-like environment was just a front for the horrors that exist in the town.  The town is home to those that is typically not spoken of.  Ghosts, vampires, weres, just about anything that would be considered mythical.  Well, the entire town except that one house.  The house in town that lends credit to the stories of hauntings and campfire ghost stories.

What do you think?  Sounds interesting I hope.

Anyway I had a late start and am glad that my target goal is only 20K words.  Luckily I've written over six hundred of them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment