Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Voice in the First Half of an Election Year?

Alright folks, it's been a crazy couple of weeks, but I'm excited.  Do you want to know why?  The Voice starts again on Monday, which is also a leap year extra day....I think several hi-jinks will ensue.  For those who were born on a Feb 29, no matter the year, I don't no if I should apologize or envy you.

But enough on the once every four year phenomenon.  No what's got me excited is that if you've subscribed to The Voice's YouTube channel you've likely seen them: the coach ads.  I have yet to see one for Blake, but the three I did see made me laugh.  It also put me in mind of the fact that yes, it's a presidential election year.  So, now I've got even more on my plate to do, because I need to update myself on who is actually running for the election and where they stand on the issues that matter most to me.

Do I care about what they claim they'll do once in office?  Not unless they can explain how and it makes sense to me, but doesn't feel like it goes against what we need.  I haven't been watching the Voice very long, but it one I don't have to sit in front of the TV and watch, either.  I can listen to it while doing other things and not miss out.  Anyway, since I can't watch it when it airs, I have to wait for Hulu to air the episodes.

I don't know which coach I like most, but their ads are worth watching.  I'll post the links below.  What about you?  Do you watch The Voice and, if so, do you have a favorite coach?


Coach Campaign Links:
Pharrell Williams - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZvl6VNfALI
Christina Aguilera - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B20timw0yCo
Adam Levine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zNJXIoogj0

No comments:

Post a Comment