Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Cooking, TV, and Writing

Maybe I should make this a bi-monthly blog?  I mean, I can't seem to keep up with making a weekly post right now.  I think of posts during the week, but never record them and then forget to post.  I mean sure, I redid the hamburger patties I mentioned in Microwave Cooking, Week 1.  They were definitely better with the horseradish included.  I must admit though that I might rather call them mini meatloafs.  (Yes, I am very aware that the previous sentence is likely grammatically incorrect and that there are likely to have been spelling mistakes.)  

I've been trying to catch up with The Voice, but not paying as much attention currently.  I keep seeing interesting things on my friend's Facebook wall from DWTS (Dancing with the Stars) and possible celebrities for it.  Sadly I need to actually look at who they are since I missed the GMA (Good Morning America) reveal.

Also, I've been working on a few different fanfictions and an original work that's part of a series that I have on my computer, but may have to redo almost all of that work thanks to that Windows 10 update back in, what was it, September of 2015?  Here's my advice: Do not get Windows 10 as an update.  If you want Windows 10, by a new computer with it already installed.  Well, I'm off to work some more on writing and getting some of my work straightened out.

No comments:

Post a Comment