Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Super Bowl and FutureLearn

So I meant to post this much earlier, and I would apologize, but that's getting tedious.  I believe I've mentioned that posts might be sporadic.  I promise I'm trying, but I still don't have my computer.  So instead I'd like to thank you for returning to my posts even with the waits between them.

For those who live in the United States of America, today was a bit of a special day - Super Bowl Sunday.  I'm going to be honest.  I know absolutely nothing about the Super Bowl except that it's a huge football event and the commercials during it are usually pretty epic.  That being said, I hope those who watched the Super Bowl were well entertained by either the game or the commercials (whichever reason you were watching it.)  My first time hearing about Super Bowl Sunday was from one of our regularly watched family shows as a kid.  It could have been Full House, Roseanne, or Home Improvement.  I don't really remember which one.  Football has never been a sport I really watched.  Heck, I've never really watched sports.  They tend to bore me from the home sidelines.  Even at the event, if I'm not participating or don't understand the game (like the fact that I just can't seem to grasp the rules of football) I quickly lose interest.

Outside of that...I haven't been up to too much, just trying to keep up on house chores...Oh!  I'm participating in some Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) through Future Learn.  It's kind of nice, and I can take it at me own speed working around everything, even putting a few courses on hold until I have time to return to them.  With my huge list of varying interests, this is a terrific benefit!

Anyway, hoping you guys enjoyed the start of February!  And Happy Valentine's a week early!

No comments:

Post a Comment