Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Summer of Wizards

This was supposed to be a post in regards to summer, but Wizards Unite! came out Thursday night and instead of concentrating on my posts, I played.  I just want to say that the release of this game would have been great if the weather had worked with the players.  Instead of having gorgeous summer weather to go for walks in, we've had rainstorms or it's been so hot and there's little cover where I currently am so it makes going for long walks more dangerous.

It is a fun game though, and I must admit it's more engaging than Pokemon GO.  There's more to the game than just collecting.  In fact, there are three building types to go to and only one allows for fighting.  The other two allow for growing plants and drawing things to you as well as a quick collection based on either a spell you cast or a plant chosen by you.  I haven't played it much due to the disappointing weather and the need to do so much around the house.  Just a disappointing thing about warmer weather and the season known as summer!

Anyway, as far as summer goes, I hope everyone manages to enjoy it and not get sunburned.


**Notes:  I am still working through the first episode of the original version of Charmed.  As soon as I've finished it, I'll post it.  As such, I feel I should also admit that next week's post will only be the Camp Nano related article. 

This was supposed to be posted on June 23, sorry for the long wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment