Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, November 13, 2016

NaNoWriMo 2016: 1/4

So, here's my NaNo information.  It's the first post in my journey and instead of linking you to previous posts or the NaNo website, I'll just direct you to read any previous NaNo related post for the link.  I'll likely add the links in next Sunday's post.

This time I'll be working on continuing the Librarians/Leverage crossover I started in a previous NaNo event.  Have I stuck with just my LLXer?  NO.  I have worked on a Reading the books story regarding Harry Potter and Supernatural and a Harry Potter and Katekyo Hitman! Reborn Crossover where Harry and Skull are the same person.  I've also a few other things floating around to work on which promises to keep me very occupied whenever I sit to write.  In a way I'm dreading all the revision I'll start on next month, but that's alright.  My Eerie Estates series will sometimes call to me as well.  However, I have not abandoned anything, just severely neglected it all.  Perhaps this will return me to days of churning out numerous pages of seemingly random slices of life in seemingly random worlds?

Anyway, I've only 786 words as I type this on my official word count, though I know it's more.  I'll be getting a proper word count update after I post this.  Type you all next week.  If you're participating, good luck.  If not, it's not too late to join or even start planning for next year!  Anyway, have fun folks and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment