Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, November 29, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 5/6

In NaNoWriMo 2015! 4/6, I mentioned that I wished to be working on Chapter 3 by the time of this post.  I'm still working on that second chapter.  One of the problems with the final weeks of November - socialization and family obligations sometimes must take precedence.  Not too mention two people on one computer?  Leaves less time than one would like for writing/typing.

My word count is suspiciously low at less than 20,000, but there's still the rest of today and tomorrow to reach the 50,000 word goal, right?  Maybe if I keep thinking positive and working towards that 50,000 word goal I can make it...then again, probably not.  At least I got the fanfic started!

For those who've won at NaNoWriMo 2015, congratulations!  Enjoy editing all of that work over the next couple of months.  For those who haven't?  As I mentioned earlier in this post: there's still all day today and tomorrow (at least where I'm at in The United States of America,) so don't be discouraged.  Even if you don't hit the 50k at least you got something done that you felt the need or want to share with the rest of the world (or at least those willing to read your work if you ever decide to share it!)

Either way have fun, and enjoy the writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment