Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, November 15, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015: 3/6

Finally!  I just managed to finish chapter one of the fanfiction I had mentioned that I would be working on for NaNoWriMo 2015 in previous blogs, NaNoWriMo 2015! 1/6 and NaNoWriMo 2015: 2/6.  I know only getting just over 12,000 words for the first chapter of a fanfiction doesn't seem like much, but currently it's a personal record!

Now, I get to start on the next chapter, or perhaps I'll work on a later scene in fanfiction...  There's a part from a promo that I found for the first episode of season 2 of the Librarians that's just begging for a scene.  I may try to get that done before my work party this afternoon.

Speaking of work, I'd have had more towards my NaNoWriMo 2015 fanfiction typed up if a coworker hadn't gotten the flu yesterday.  Also the first gun deer season in Illinois will be occurring in less than a week, so I'm not sure how much havoc that plus Thanksgiving (American here!) will have on my writing.

Hope any other NaNoWriMo 2015 participants are chugging along, meeting their personal goals if not the overall 50,000 words for the month.  If not, there's still half the month to type or write!

No comments:

Post a Comment