Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, November 22, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015! 4/6

As I type this, I'm really just taking a break from my NaNoWriMo project.  I finally finished the first chapter (just the typing, no editing!) putting me above 12,000 words last week.  I've been chugging along working on the second chapter, but had to type up the scene I had remarked upon in NaNoWriMo 2015: 3/6.  So other than a quick update about reaching 14,000 words since my last post, and a wish of good luck to my fellow writers, there isn't much to write within this post.  I do however hope to reach Chapter three by next post, but it will be little typing time as my husband is off of work and Thanksgiving is this Thursday.

Speaking of, Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers out there!  Now I've got to return to my NaNoWriMo 2015 fanfic, here's to hoping that by next Sunday I'll be working on chapter three.  It's either that or work on a cover for the story, but I'm not that great an artist.  Also, I'll need to figure out a proper title for it.  I think I've made my to-do list even longer for the week, or is that rest of the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment