Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, November 8, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015: 2/6

So it's the end of the first week, and I'm no where near the end goal.  I'm not even on target for the 1,667 words per day.  I am working on it though.  And when a person has to use either handwritten or typed when their husband leaves, it's not as easy as one might think.  It's not even issues with the characters not wanting to work with me, because their constantly tell me to write...when I'm at work or not near any form of recording what they want recorded, damn it, Jacob Stone/Elliot Spencer!

So, yes, this is another promised update from NaNoWriMo 2015! 1/6.  This does not mean I'm giving up on trying to reach the 50,000 word goal.  It just means that when given time for each session on the computer or when I'm able to work on it by hand, I'll need to do more.  Distractions in the form of housework, work work (if that makes sense?), and family obligations are going to have to be minimized.  Even my other hobbies will have to be put on hold at least until I get caught up.

Now, I'm going back to writing.  For those who are ahead or on target, congratulations!  Keep it up!  For those of us who aren't?  Get back to writing!  It's not that hard.  If you've hit a block, try it from a different character or object's point of view.  It might help you to figure out  what the problem is and continue on.  Happy  writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment