Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Monday, November 30, 2020

NaNoWriMo 2020 Part 3/3

 This should have been posted yesterday, so I am sorry about that.  Thankfully there's the rest of today to go yet because I think I only barely hit 5K in the total number of words for November so far.  Don't worry, I promise I'm ignoring most distractions to try to get that 50K minimum by tonight's midnight deadline.  I'd better get back to it, but I also am waiting to hear back about my car who is in the shop thanks to a lovely issue with the steering.  It seems that the power steering has gone out.  Wish me good fortune and I'll try to post again this upcoming weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment