Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, December 6, 2020

NaNoWriMo 2020 Wrap-up

 So, I didn't complete this year's NaNoWriMo goal, but I did get one of the two projects I had planned to get done completed: my entry for the Harry Potter Fanfiction Club Discord Channel's Winter Writing Challenge.


I don't really want to get into all the details, but I did end up posting it on AO3.  So if you want you can read these short little gems over there.  In the meantime, I'm still working on a large number of various works - both fanfiction and original pieces.

That's it for the 2020 NaNoWriMo.  For those who managed to reach the 50K word goal, congratulations.  For those who like me, didn't reach that large number of words, congratulations on getting what work you managed to get done completed.  It wasn't easy, no matter what others may think.  Every word towards that goal is a success, even if you didn't get the big goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment