Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, November 22, 2020

NaNoWriMo 2020 Part 2/3

 Okay, so it's been a week and I haven't made much progress.  I got the next drabble written for my Winter Challenge, and a bit more written on my story.  My word count right now is only 3,473 words towards that 50K.  The drabble I've finished is needed some massive paring done to it since I wrote twice the maximum number of words so, ouch.  As for the story, Duo has just been introduced as Percy's first cousin and Percy stole the scene to ramble on, again...I last left off with the other two about to be revealed.  And, boy, am I not looking forward to that!  It promises to have some major breakdowns because of it, but I need to get through the meeting to whatever is next for my story.


Anyway, happy writing, and good luck with those word counts!  Honestly, I'll be happy if I can reach 10K at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment