Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, November 10, 2019

NaNoWriMo 2019 Part 2/5

So now that there's a whole 'nother week under our writer's belts, I've got to admit I haven't done much.  At the time I'm typing this, I've only reached 5436 words.  Saturday, Nov 9 was supposed "Double Donation Day" but I didn't even realize until rather late in the day (just before typing the majority of this post!)  Still, it doesn't mean I won't attempt to get my word count up there and reach that 50K word goal.  Thankfully I have the first chapter of my story - my fanfiction - written, though editing is likely to change it in some ways.  It may add words, remove them or alter in other ways.  I've had to rework an entire chapter before and currently, I have several stories that are requiring me to remember various things.  Maybe one day I'll remember how the train ride chapter of my Winding Circle Harry Potter crossover and figure out how the circle alters the final confrontation and how the changes they've already made are going to affect the future.

For those who are still attempting to get to that lofty goal - good luck; keep writing!  For those who've reached it - congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment