Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Feb Plans

So, this should have been actually typed and posted on the third, but I let other things get in the way - my February posting plans.  Since February has a couple of decent and popular holidays, at least in The United States.  Those two holidays happen to be the Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day.  At first, I was planning on writing an article regarding both of these, but with me being all writing this after my original plan to type it up I have decided to change my plans.  Instead, I'll attempt an article regarding both holidays for the 24th.  The article won't be an in-depth explanation of either holiday but will give some information and my own thoughts regarding both holidays. 

For the tenth's article, I think I'll remain without a post.  It's not because I want to, but if I try to play catch-up I could fall further behind.  It's only about two weeks into the second month of the year and I'd rather get into a steady habit with the occasional missed post than have a large number of missed posts because I tried to keep to a schedule that I just couldn't seem to.  Hopefully, despite my personal issues and what occurs in real life, I'll be able to type up something for this Sunday.  Until then, who knows what else will come to mind.  After all, there is any number of things that occur in the month of February including the flooding of every form of media to celebrate Black History Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment