Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, November 30, 2014

NaNo Update 5/5

Today was the final day and while I technically still have just over an hour left, I'm throwing in the towel.  Not because I'm giving up, no, but because I'm falling asleep at my computer desk after spending the day doing everything except work on my novel.  Go figure.  Even after adding in my NaNo updates and the little bit I did on a few other stories, I wasn't able to hit the 50,000 mark.

Luckily, I don't honestly aim for such a lofty goal.  No, what I do is set my sights for a much lower number and then increase in increments of 5,000 as I continue on.  I'm happy with myself.  I managed to reach 10,000 words.  Even with all my procrastination and avoidance of this particular story I managed to hit 10K!  I think I deserve some hot cocoa before bed.  Well night, all.  Hope you managed to at least start a novel during the craziness that is NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment