Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, December 1, 2019

NaNoWriMo 2019 Part 5/5

So here's the final post for this year's NaNoWriMo.  The big question is did I win?  The answer - No.  I finished with 15,145 words and that's it.  While most of that was for my Assassination Classroom and Yu-Gi-Oh crossover, I also did a small bit of work on my Percy Weasley of Harry Potter is Skull de Mort of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! crossover and one of my Gundam Wing and Harry Potter crossovers.  While I didn't succeed in reaching 50k, it doesn't mean I'll stop working on my stories.  Between my fanfiction and original works I likely have close to 200 stories being worked on with more ideas niggling into my brain on a regular basis.  Now if I could just get one to the point I would feel comfortable trying to get it published...

Anyway, I won't explain why I kept getting side-tracked from my writing this year as it would probably just feel like excuses, so instead congratulations to everyone who got some words written down this past month!  If you reached the 50K goal, extra congrats are definitely in order for you!  For those who tried but didn't reach the 50k goal, better luck next time.  At least you got something written, right?  Maybe set a lesser goal for the camps?  The first camp is usually in April.  It's also National Poetry Month, so if you're a poet, maybe you can focus on them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment