Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, March 3, 2019

March '19 Plans

The month of March has just began and let me type you, it's been a wet February!  So, for the first post of March, I want to lay out my post plans.  Obviously first is this one explaining what I plan to type.  For the next post I want to get into info regarding Mardi Gras, Lent, and Ash Wednesday.  Next up for what is probably the absolute greenest day of the year - and a day the Hulk would not really be out of place! - St. Patrick's Day.  The week after that will hopefully be a general spring based post and last will be the first post of a very long-running series of posts regarding the Charmed series.  Hopefully I can keep to these plans, but as recorded right here in my blog, it's a huge work in progress.  Well, I'll type you all later, though this feels really short...

No comments:

Post a Comment