Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Camp NaNoWrimo April 2016: 5/5

April's Camp NaNoWriMo is over.  As I'm typing this I've only just over 7K words towards my goal, which is disappointing, but with college an early morning job and other real life distractions, I'm not all that surprised.  There is supposed to be another camp in July.  I'll have the same goal and probably work on the same story.  There's so much I can do that won't really contribute to word count that I'll take the time to figure them out.  Things like drawing a map and figuring out a title.  Getting pictures of various buildings and the characters that would exist would be great as well.

If you didn't meet your goal, son't give up.  Any word count is better than not even trying.  If you did meet that goal, congratulations!  And for all you major overachievers who wrote double or more what your word count goal was, be extremely proud of yourselves!  All of those word counts are great towards the works your working on.  Just don't forget that now is the time to revise, unless that is what your Camp project was!

No comments:

Post a Comment