Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, October 4, 2015

October 2015 Writer's Digest Platform

At the start of the month I received an email from Writer's Digest.  Said e-mail included a link to their There Are No Rules blog, which would contain daily challenges for writers.  For more information please check it out.  In fact day 3's challenge is to start a blog, or for those who already have one, make a post!

I really must apologize about my lack of posts.  I really have tried, but work 6 days a week and add in a few online classes referred to as MOOCs and it just slipped my mind, and yes the D&D campaign is still running, so I'll try to type up a post about the previous sessions before Halloween.  If I don't, I apologize preemptively and wish you all a very frightful and "happy" Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment