Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Friday, October 23, 2015

Apologies

Terribly sorry about the huge wait on a blog post, but when Windows 10 manages to screw up my computer and nothing seems to help, there's not much one can do.  Now, I'm using my husband's computer, so while the posts might be even more sporadic and random, at least it's better than using my Kindle!

Now as to what I've been up to...well I made a quick blog post about the October Platform Challenge from Writer's Digest.  If you want to learn more it's located on there Editor Blogs: There Are No Rules blog.

It's October.  That means, you guessed it! Halloween.  You may not have realized it yet,  but Halloween is my favorite holiday.  This year there are some plans in the works, and some that are likely to be changed, but overall We have an 80's theme Halloween party on Halloween night and I'm getting costumed as Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice.  I always did enjoy watching it.

What about you?  Will you be dressing as a beloved character from a favored entertainment piece?  Or a more generalized costume?  Perhaps something inanimate like a christmas tree, onion, or computer?  Leave a comment about your 2015 costume and Halloween plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment