Featured Post

NaNoWriMo: What is it?

Put the ice queens, princesses, witches, monsters, pirates, Doctors, and whatever other costume the kids wore away.  Halloween is almost ove...

Sunday, February 6, 2022

February 2022 Post Plans

Last year, or two years ago actually, I started making a post to plan out each month's future posts.  As it's now February I obviously missed posting anything in the month of January so I'll be starting with the month of February.  Obviously I already posted my first post of the month, but I also want to do a post related to my daily calendars and one that deals with the Disney version of Geek Out that I got back in December.  I also have thoughts about Encanto and need to work on my Rewatching Charmed posts.

I won't be putting set dates on these, but, yeah, I have a huge list of things I want to post, but also I have fanfics to work on and so much more to do both related to things online and in RL.  Also, trying to set a schedule with set posts hasn't really worked so I'm going to try something slightly different.  Just know, I'm definitely working on things including the posts I have mentioned wanting to do previously.  Sometimes I have to check my old posts and notes to make certain I'm not either repeating myself or forgetting something as I am prone to do, but I'm hoping to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment